Hey Guys

Welcome to ShiftersTgCaps. I hope you enjoy my content, and if you wish to make a request, go to the request page for further instructions. If you have any questions, email ot77513@gmail.com and I will answer them. Thanks, Shifter

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hate Press Conferences



Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been having computer issues but luckily they were fixed and now I'm ready for my 2015 capping year. This was a request from Alfonso. Hope you like it, and keep on requesting!

3 comments:

  1. Hey captioneer thanks for the caption now I was wondering if I could request another great shift caption with either Alyson Hannigan, Bella Thorne, Ariana Grande, or Brandi Passante from storage wars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! Could I request a caption where Tom is voluntary masking into Kim Kardashian because Kim never existed or Kim need a double?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey could I make a request? Could you do a caption that has me swap into the body of a Marilyn Monroe look alike via a magic ring?

    ReplyDelete