Hey Guys

Welcome to ShiftersTgCaps. I hope you enjoy my content, and if you wish to make a request, go to the request page for further instructions. If you have any questions, email ot77513@gmail.com and I will answer them. Thanks, Shifter

Monday, December 9, 2019

1 Million Page Views!

Vote with the link below
Great news everyone,

We have passed 1 Million Page Views. I thank every single one of you who continue to support me. I never thought I'd make it to 1 Million, but here we are. In celebration with this, and my 500th cap coming out in the next month or so, I want to do something special. Some people have been telling me I should do a caption or caption series about me swapping with someone. I like this idea, but I want your help. I will attach a link to a form I created so you guys can vote on what I should do. This will expire on December 23rd, so get on it. Can't wait to see the results!

Shifter

https://form.jotform.com/193426103415147

No comments:

Post a Comment