Hey Guys

Welcome to ShiftersTgCaps. I hope you enjoy my content, and if you wish to make a request, go to the request page for further instructions. If you have any questions, email ot77513@gmail.com and I will answer them. Thanks, Shifter

Friday, May 29, 2020

Requests

Hey guys,

If you do still wish to request, please check the request page I have made. It lays out guidelines that you can use so I can make your request how you want it.

I’d also like to apologize if your request still hasn’t appeared. Requests have piled up and I am getting to them in the order they’re received and as fast as I can write them. I haven’t forgotten about them. Feel free to still request via email, but just know it will take some time to get to them. I apologize in advance, but if you’re willing to wait I promise your request will be the best that I can make it. Thank you guys so much for the continued support.

Shifter

3 comments: