Hey Guys

Welcome to ShiftersTgCaps. I hope you enjoy my content, and if you wish to make a request, go to the request page for further instructions. If you have any questions, email ot77513@gmail.com and I will answer them. Thanks, Shifter

Friday, March 20, 2020

Voting Still Open/Progress Update

Hey guys,

Voting is still open. Please vote so I can hear what you want to see. If you wish to know the current results, please feel free to comment on this. If I get enough comments, I will give you the current top 3. Please do not go back multiple times to repeat answers. It skews the results in an unfair way.

https://s.surveyplanet.com/6dKVMRUMe


I am also working on some new stories and working on the requests that have piled up. I do appreciate the requests, as it lets me know that you trust me to make your ideas a reality. Please refrain from commenting requests, as I forget where someone commented one. Requests can be sent to ot77513@gmail.com, and please be as specific as you want. Pictures are welcome, but non-nude ones please.

Thank you guys for your constant support,

Shifter

1 comment: