Hey Guys

Welcome to ShiftersTgCaps. I hope you enjoy my content, and if you wish to make a request, go to the request page for further instructions. If you have any questions, email ot77513@gmail.com and I will answer them. Thanks, Shifter

Monday, September 2, 2024

Time For Dragon Con


For those who know of Dragon Con, I had the fortune of going to a part of this years event, and had a wonderful time. If you're a fan of sci-fi, tabletop games, video games, superheroes and other similar things, I highly recommend it.

3 comments:

  1. Could you please use the costume label?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Costume label is for costumes that transform people, not for people wearing costumes.

      Delete
  2. Ok that makes sense. That being said it would be nice if you made a cosplay label or something similar for images like this. That would be very useful, helpful, and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete